Direct Inward Dialing Service, Incoming and Outgoing, also known as DID (Direct Incomming Dialing), is the ability to communicate from outside their company to an extension of a digital switch without the intervention of an operator, as if it were a Direct Line, which means may be optical fiber, copper or radio. 100 numbers are given, being a major in the areas of sales, service and customer care tool.
- quick and direct access to desired extensions without the intervention of an operator communication.
- Reducing operating costs by requiring less operators in handling incoming calls.
- Optimizing the use of your switch, because communication is more direct.
- Efficiency, since not lost calls to sales or customer service by assigning unique local phone number.
Save, as the company offers special rates.
Requirements for our corporate clients
- Copy of Constitution of the Society Company
- RTN copy of Company
- Operating Permit
- Power of Attorney
- Copy of Identity Card Representative
- Financial statements for the last three months
- Sketch Business
- Written request of the service required which must include: exact address
- Representative or contact person identity number, telephone number, fax and email.